“The most realistic thrill ride you can create” – Coasterbuzz.com
The original Hyper Rails, sold in stores and licensed internationally. Hyper Rails 3D Park Editor was a revolution in roller coaster simulation design. What you see is what you get editing, real-time testing and riding right in the editor, and easy access to all the tools you need to speed through the design process made Hyper Rails a serious roller coaster designer.
- Create multiple coasters in park you can walk through. Tour the park, pick ride, and pick your seat.
- Place brake runs and accelerators for realistic “blocking” to safely run several trains on a track
- Pull, bend, stretch, and twist track segments to invent or recreate coaster elements
- Quick access to libraries that make up your coaster and the world around it.
- Custom the train textures you can save or load as themes.
- Tools to define every detail of your track. Manual enter mode coordinates or directions. Further shape your track by adjust ingnode tensions. Add a lift, catwalk, or tunnel to track segments.
- Test your design while you edit. See how your trains behave even as you modify the track.
- Trains included: Hyper Coaster, 4D coaster, Stand Up Coaster, Inverted Coaster, Suspended Coaster, and Steel Looper
- Two ways to experience your creations. “Enter” to be placed in the park as a guest, or “Ride” the selected coaster.
- Save a single coaster or merge coasters into 1 coaster park:
- Individual placement control over supports, brakes, and accelerators